Friday, January 27, 2012

Need some really unique baby names. some names that youve only heard once. like the name kelson?

really unique baby names.Need some really unique baby names. some names that youve only heard once. like the name kelson?
I really don't want to have my kids names out there, but I tried very hard to find names that EVERYONE didn't have that still sounded nice. My daughters names are Adalyn Briana and Maylie Rae.
I love unusual names; here are some of my favorites:



Girls:



Brigit

Emmaline

Charlie

Rhiannon (ree-ANN-nun)

Ivy

Gabrielle

Lila, Lola, Lina, Luna, Lulu

Mimi

Meadow

Maeve (pronounced Mave)

Naomi

Clementine

Ooma/Oona

Penelope

Autumn

Willow/Willa

Saraphina

Tigerlily



Boys:



Ian

Zeke

Gabriel

Xavier

Quentin

Otis

Oliver

Ike



There aren't very many unusual boy baby names.



www.nameberry.com is a great baby name website.

Hope I helped!Need some really unique baby names. some names that youve only heard once. like the name kelson?
I like the name Kelson, but is is for a girl or boy?





Boys



Ace

Chance

Chase

Nash

Noah

Presley

Preston

Storm

Tanner



Girls



Arleigh

Aurora

Autumn

Blossom

Briar

Celeste

Chelsea

Cheyene

Coral

Daria

Dasha

Deandra

Deanna

Delanna

Dylan

Fallon

Galena

Gretchen

Halle

Hollie

Honey

Inna

Ivory

Jeselyne

Joella

Joelle

Kala

Kalista

Karsyn

Koral

Leighana

Lyric

Maeva

Manda

Masiela

Matilda

Maxin

Meadow

Naddia

Peach

Skylar

Soleil

Storm

TrixyNeed some really unique baby names. some names that youve only heard once. like the name kelson?
I know a few.

1. Candelaria

2. Lachrimae (la-kri-may[?])

3. Iris

4. Sapphira



Those are some really cool names I've seen floating around the web here and there... that's only my opinion though
Girls:

Kameo



Boys:

Jerick

Dalen (day-len)
toby no one uses it anymore
sounds like this question is too trendy for me.



Zaiden

Deacon

Meeson

Ryker
for a girl

Kaylen

Kenya

Allie



Boy

Jaxon

No comments:

Post a Comment