Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some nice, unique baby names for both a boy and a girl?

My husband and I are trying to have a baby, and we keep talking about baby names. We can not agree on one single name. I like newer more original names and he likes all different types of names except the ones I like. Can you please help me pick out a name. The name i like the most gets 10 points. Thanks!What are some nice, unique baby names for both a boy and a girl?
i always liked gianpaolo....or pablo for a guy......serena....karen for a girl.....bruno...vito....



you should try babyname websites....



http://www.babynamesworld.com/



for example....has names...meanings....and where they come from



my name is jared and i like that.....i like ricardo as well (i'm not hispanc)....also luigi....bianca is a personal favorite.....



also original spellings of names can be just as good as an original name....say aleksandr instead of alexander....or andrei instead of andre....or andriy....



good luck...and i know you won't like this name...but for comedy sake i saw a guy named "burgermeister"
my son is called levi ! i like skyler for a girl aswell!What are some nice, unique baby names for both a boy and a girl?
boy.reece or preston.girl.imogen or ameliaWhat are some nice, unique baby names for both a boy and a girl?
Our daughters name is Olivia. If we were to ever have a boy he would be Alexander. Not sure what another girl would be.
Brynne is a pretty name for a girl. I had 2 boys, but I wanted a girl to use that name!
For boys, I like:



Thomas Josiah

Josiah Thomas



For girls, I like:



Aubrey Aundrea

Margaret Rose (not as unique, but I think it's really pretty)
I like for a boy, Justice, Cimmaron, Drew, and Daniel

For a girl, Shyann, Shiloh which I chose way before you know who, Danielle, and Jesse.
G-Girls B-Boys

Serenity-G, Kiani-B, Kiana-G, Jaylin-B
Mackenzie, Jantzen, Jemmy, Bethany, Seth, Ian, Ross, Cheyenne, amelie, jamie, galina, andreas, herman, volkan, ilker, nicolas, lucas, lennard, wade
Girl : Miriam, Manon, Lleucu



Boy: Cai, Arwyn
My favorites

Girls Boys

Martina Casey

Andrea Christian

Ashely Scotty

Ava David

Casey

Brianna
Boy= Oscar (i love that name)

Girl= lluvia (means rain in spanish I love it, the first three letters sound like the word Jew "LLU" and VIA sounds just like pronouncing "via" in english)
I think a good first name is paired well with the Surname. They should not be too similar, but should share elements. For example the first name can have two syllables with two similar vowel sounds, and the Surname can have two syllables and two vowel sounds different from the first but matching eachother... Such as Adam Kenwell.



Or if the Surname is short, it can appear to be derived from the first... Best example of that might be Calvin Klien.. Phonetically the Surname is nearly an abreviation of the first.



So, since I don't know the surname I haven't a clue for you, but here is another thought. Include 'worth' in the first name to give them high self-esteem and confidence. Examples are, Ticklesworth, Picklesworth, Snugglesworth, and Gigglesworth.

hee hee :P Very respectable names.



Julia or Lyric for a girl? William or West for a boy?



Seriously, West is a cool name for a boy :D
Seven
Noah and Gabriella "Ella" are my (future) kids names...lol
Kayla is a pretty name for a girl..... or Angelina......, Amaya...,



for a boy ... I like Jonathan, Isiah..., Sivad....,
Liam, derek, Adam,



Madison, riley, kailee, grace
I love my girls' names.. they are Kaylee, Emilee %26amp; Melodee

For boys, I like Zachary, Carter %26amp; Seth.

Good luck with TTC!!
Lelamia or kristyroselee as a girl and i dont know for boys!!
Solomon for boys

Samantha for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment