Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unique Baby Names for a girl?

I'm having a girl in May and was orginally planning on naming her Lori Jade, but now I'm deciding it's not unique enough, which is what I want.



Does anybody have any suggestions? First and middle please!



Thanks in advance!Unique Baby Names for a girl?
How about:

Allegra Jasmine

Angelia Rose

Aubryn Belle

Carrera Reed

Cosette Jacqueline

Emlyn Laura

Evaness Camille

Harper Joy

Imogen Jade

Jacie Leanne

Jacinda Elise

Jazlyn Amanda

Jensen Elaina

Jolie Rhianne

Jordana Grace

Juliette Renee

Kalina Julianne

Kensley Rose

Leavanna Nicole

Louisa Claire

Lyla Jane

Lynlee Rose

Maegan Jade

Marielle Alaina

Maybelle Jazlyn

Melina Jillian

Monique Nicole

Paxton Abigail

Phoenix Kaylen

Rayna Jo

Rhianna Joy

Rosabelle Jazlyn

Rylan Abigail

Scarlett Victoria

Shayna Rose

Skylen Brielle

Teagan Elizabeth

Tressa Joanne

Zella Jordan



Hope that helps! :)
jadin jewellUnique Baby Names for a girl?
My name is Modesty Ann

My first daughter is Mina Judith

And my daughter due in March is Kaylee JadeUnique Baby Names for a girl?
oceana or isabella



or brooke
Savannah
Maleeha Isabella
Nellie Sophia

Jessica June

Violeta Lynn

Sophia Marie

Natasha Jolie

Sienna Lynn

Victoria Anne
wynter, -koda
Alyssa Jade
I am Enya Caroline,

Sisters- Siobhan(Sha-Vorn) June, Ayesha (eye-ee-sha) Eden (ed-den) and Skye Marita (mar-ree-ta) Andi.

Neices-Angel Alysha (a-lee-sha and Scarlet Aleah (A-lee-ya).

Hope that helps!! x
Cheyenne or Shyanne
Honestly....I like the name you picked out (Lori Jade) better than any other suggestions given here. I have 2 young children and I can tell you that I've never come across a Lori (not in their preschool, Sunday school, or classes they take). You'd be surprised how common some of the supposedly "uncommon" names are now. Stick with Lori Jade - it's very pretty.
I named my daughters Caprius Raschelle and Moralyne [pro. More-uh-lynn] Roxanna.



I love unique names, because common names seem dull and overused! I want people to think when they hear my kids names!
Ainslie Yollanda

Anuoshka Anya

Anistazia Kenzi

Riannan Aurora

Gwyther Dove



these are diffrent
Amilys (amy- lees)
Kennley Abbeth

Auburn Laney (pronounced awburn.)

Harlow Cattie (pronounced "kaddy")



I love these names hope these help!
Arabella Lori

Arianna Jada

Sheena Lori

Shayna Lori

Aubriella Jade

Giana Jade (Gia)

Zora Jade

Corinne Jaelyn

Josceleline Lori

Sharine Jada
Maybilene Katrina

Marybeth Sue

Ramey Sue

Izzie Spring

Spring Layne

Gretta Rose

Bridget Jade

Raylee Jade

Trista Laurena
Arabella

Ailish

Mila(me-la)
Ok, I love the name Carson Elizabeth, Lila Grace, Audrey Elizabeth. I think you should go for a unique first name, but a more simple middle name. Those are my favorites.
uhmmm well...

these could be guy names, but i like to use payton as a girl name.

like payton marie.

or

tristan cecile



idk.

uhmm actual names:



adrianna kale ((it doesnt sound good alone but add like johnson ro w.e. your last name is and i think it works same for the rest too)



reese danielle



nadine akira

or

rhegan elizabeth.



idk i think these names are out there, but pretty and elegant creating a unique appearance.

lol.



congrats, my b-day is in may.

may 8 :)

i hope your baby will healthy and beauitful!
Aisling Marie

Iliyana Emory

Ishana Everly

Avalon Jade

Asher Louise

Bryher Jane



http://www.babynames.com/namelist/938832鈥?/a>
You should choose a name based off of how much you like the sound and not how unique it is.



Though Lori was once semi-common, in a sea full of babies named Madison, Isabella, Ava, and Aiden, it'll stand out. Jade is a beautiful middle name too.
Aubrey Grace
I think it's very unique! Anyways, I think a unique name that isn't too out there is Juliette. It's gorgeous! Another one is Genevieve. French names are gorgeous, I love them!
Ainsley Keturah

Rylin Grace

Aurora Devon

Selah Nicole
Enya Marie

Orla Grace

Orla Frances

Ava Marie
Nevaeh Rose - [heaven backwards ]

Skylar May [ Mae ]

Julianna Michelle

Christina Marie

Stephanie Lynn

Tiffany Marie

Shyanne Lynn

Ashley Sofia

Kylee Ann [ Kylie Ann ]

Kayla Miranda

Miranda Kayla

Alexis Ann

Pattie Ann

Gianna Natalie

Natalie Ann

Mikayla Joanne

Angelina Marien [ mary-en ]



GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BABY GIRL ! ! !



* best answer?
The name Lori can be spelled so many ways, you can make it unique.

Lori

Lorie

Lauri

Laurie

Laury

Lory

Lorey

Loree

Lauree



I agree with the person who said Lori will seem unique to all the "more common" names currently in use. If you love it, use it.



As for names I prefer, well, ones I have always loved but never used seem to be very popular lately.

Lark

Skye

Trinity - my favorite, but not because of matrix, because in cooking, we use the "trinity" ... onions, celery, bell pepper ... in just about everything. It is a base, or foundation. So when I think of the name Trinity, I think foundation.

Caliope - sounds pretty.



Caliope Rose

Felicity Joy

Aria Jade

Allura (like the word allure, only with an "uh" at the end) Faye

Azure Skye



Blessings
My name is Nora Aisling, so i like the 1st suggestion as Aisling, but i think its a good middle name. it means 'vision' or 'dream'... good luck...
Lorelai Jade

Lorianna Jade (sticking with the same form)

Jada Braelyn



I dunno.. ;o)
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment