Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are some pretty, unique baby boy names?

I'm 20 weeks and just confirmed that I'm having a baby boy! I knew it from the beginning haha, but I've been killing myself over trying to find the perfect name. I want something unique and attractive sounding.. I'm Russian and the hubby is of mixed ethnicity. Oh, and our last name is Valentine. The ones I'm thinking about so far are: Arian (Air-ee-in), Aleksandr, Carlisle (Carl-lie-uhl), and Luka. Give me some or tell me which of mine you like best, thanks! :)What are some pretty, unique baby boy names?
Valentina and Arian are my favorite names. You have a list of pretty names, but i think in baby names context it's always good to look for choices till the last moment.

more suggestions

Caden

Audrey

Bailey

Get unique names of all origin
Adrian, Alexander, Anton, Ivan, Konstantin, Leon, Maksim, Mark, Milan, Roman, Viktor. All these names are Russian but can be easily pronounced by foreigners.

Of your names I like Aleksandr and Luka. Good luck!What are some pretty, unique baby boy names?
arian carlisle valentine! pretty cute name if you ask me!What are some pretty, unique baby boy names?
Not Aleksandr or Carlisle unless you want to ruin your kid's childhood.



The rest sound fine.
Evngii

Gavril

:)
Maybe Illya, Datsyuk, Malkin or Elias
m

No comments:

Post a Comment