Saturday, February 4, 2012

Unique baby names; what would go with the name sora?

I like unique and different names. I have the name Cid Eon for a little boy and I would like a similar name for a girl. (Short and unique) I have a first name picked out Sora and the last name is Selmer. Any ideas for a middle name? I don't want it to be a plain jane name. I would like something stand alone-ish. Like Eon.Unique baby names; what would go with the name sora?
What about

Sora Ivy Selmer

Sora Roan Selmer

Sora Shay Selmer

Sora Harley Selmer

Sora Winn Selmer

Sora Lane Selmer

Sora Perry Selemer

Sora Jay Selmer

Sora Keegan Selmer

Sora Ryann Selmer
I just copied from another of my answers sorry if they don't sound good! Let's start with the alphabet!



Acacia

Blair

Cali- My friend made up a name I really like, it's Caleah ( said kuh- lay-uh)

Dahlia

Eira

Fira

Gisselle

Hazel

Isadora

Janelle

Keira

Lilah

Maia

Naira ( say nair like hair)

Ophelia

Quirina ( hard to find q's)

Rhea

Sayen ( means lovely)

Talia

Udane

Vivienne

Wera

Xavia

Yvette

Zara









This 1 isn't a part of this but I just thought of it! Adele! That HAS to be it!

Sora Adele SelmerUnique baby names; what would go with the name sora?
Okay... I'm going to try to chose cool middle names that also have meanings.

- Sora Axelle- Axelle means "My father is peace"

- Sora Zalika- Zalika means "Wondrously Beautiful" in Arabic

- Sora Malika- (Muh-LEE-Kuh)- means "Queen" in Arabic

- Sora Dara- Dara means "Compassionate" in Hebrew

- Sora Electra- Electra means "Amber" in Greek

- Sora Questa- Questa means " Seeking" in LatinUnique baby names; what would go with the name sora?
Sora Imogen Selmer?

Sora Ada Selmer?

Sora Exa Selmer?

Sora Ova Selmer?

Sora Tai Selmer?

Sora Una Selmer?

Sora Luz Selmer?



I like Sora Selmer! It sounds really good (:
I love Sora. Sora and Cid make me think of Kingdom Hearts... :) I do love Kingdom Hearts, though.



Sora Sinclair

Sora Jensen

Sora Sparrow

Sora LaRue

Sora Jaye

Sora Lupin

Sora Mireille "mee-RAY"

Sora Azure /or Allure

Sora Vienna /or Vienne

Sora Cloud

Sora Charis "CARE-is"

Sora Lux

Sora Shea "shay"



Good luck! Sora is gorgeous.



-- Amy
I used to love the name Sora. My favourite middle name with it was Dell. Sora Dell.

You could also use:

Sora Blu (as someone else suggested)

Sora Thane

Sora Zeld

Sora Blaise



Hope you like these,

? Bee



EDIT: I believe Sora means Sky
Sora Deborah Selmer

Sora Vanessa Selmer

Sora Georgia Selmer



Answer mine -

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

http://www.freewebs.com/babynames2009/ Top 2009 baby names. You will find one that will fit your princess.
Sora Eden

Sora Neve

Sora Eve

Sora Lark

Sora Lake(n)

Sora Shae

Sora Paz

Sora Lux

Sora Rayne/Raine

Sora Brise

Sora Piper

Sora Poppy

Sora Bijou

Sora Sian (pron. Sharn)



Hope these helped! I really like your taste!
Sora LEA or LEE or even LEI Selmer.





Sora Lea Selmer

Sora Lee Selmer

Sora Lei Selmer
did you know "sora / sor?" in another language means "the sister / sister" in english??.... :)



~~



just like "Noce" means... "night"......
Sora Laurel



Sora Caprial



Sora Elle



Sora Neve



Sora Blythe
Sora Rashay

Sora Elise

Sora Demetra

Sora Bo

Sora Bree

Sora Fawn

Sora Layne
Sora Ave

Sora Dixi

Sora Ami

Sora Emm

Sora Lara

Sora Alia

Sora Cloe

Sora Lani
Well I would say that someone was way into kingdom hearts in some respect... but i don't really like sora for a girl... but if you like unique

sora kyralane selmer
I like Blu. You could also try...



Enya (I think this is my favorite)

Kyler

Sidney

Braxton

Elsi (el-see)
Sora Ophelia Selmer
Sora Zuri Selmer
What about Echo?



Sora Echo Selmer
I am not sure, but try www.babynamesworld.com and go to the tab that says unique names.
Bon'Qui Qui

La'Quishria

Fo'Landra

Da'Quande





i hope this helps
In Romanian Sora means sister. How about Sora Keiana?
Sora Bree Selmer
sora da selmer.
Brisa!
willow
Sora Harper.

Sora Elaine (Plain, I know, but I like the sound).

Sora Willow.

Sora Melody.

Sora Lyric.

Sora Opal.

Sora Zoe (but with the two dots over the e like in uber, not a y on the end).

Sora Rue (It's a yellow flower).

Sora Jane (JUH-NAY, not JAH-NUH).

Sora Lilac.

Sora Lily.

Sora Jaime.

Sora Codi.

Sora Cori.

Sora is such a lovely name! Good luck finding the perfect middle name! Hope I helped you! :)
Ever seen Digimon? I prefer it over pokemon. Anyway, the main chars little sister is Cari (Car-Ee). Sora Cari Selmer. Maybe Kyakia or Kyaka (Kay-Ack-Ee-Uh or Kay-Ack-Uh)



i love different names, too.
Sora Heidi Selmer

Sora Jaslene Selmer

Sora Tibby Selmer

Sora Chanel Selmer
Sora Owy

Sora Bell

Sora Sary

Sora Ode

Sora Freja
I like Genevieve for Sora.

Sora Genevieve Selmer. It flows so beautifully.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment