Saturday, February 11, 2012

What weird/unique baby names do you like ?

2 Boy names and 2 Girl names.



Boys:

Lestat Maximilian(or switched around)

Drake Constantine



Girls:

Joss Elizabeth

Pixie MargaretWhat weird/unique baby names do you like ?
http://www.babynames.com/namelist/966496鈥?/a>



I like

Sailor and Trixie girls

Orren %26amp; Dante boys

my hubby wont allow me to use these :(
Quill! That is such a masculine name and OH SO cute!What weird/unique baby names do you like ?
I like Drake and Joss from your list...I love that you put the classic middle names with the unique first names. It helps balance them out.



Good luck !!



Mine would probably be:



Lennox Grey

Tyson Alexander



Carys Sophia

Nola ReeseWhat weird/unique baby names do you like ?
my friend has a son named leviathan. i think its soo cool!
I don't like weird names for my kids. life is weird enough.
boy-Drake Constantine

girl-Joss Elizabeth
Joss is on my list! :)

I really like Lisette and it's not weird, but it's uncommon: Finn, short for Finnian or Phineas.
I absolutely love the name Veda for a baby girl and everyone I know thinks it sounds and looks ugly.
Felix Elden

Donovan Leslie



Viola Myrle

Della Golda

No comments:

Post a Comment