Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unique baby names, any good suggestions?

I want my children to have very unique names, I don't want the traditional Ashley or Morgan, Tyler or Mike. Any suggestions?Unique baby names, any good suggestions?
Boys

Takoda

Tevin

Bowen

Zevi

Everett

Phoenix

Titus

Finley

Bennett

Trae/Trey

Quintin/Quincy

Desmond

Tate

Ryker



Asha

Rena

Keeva

Carina

Quinn

Chandi

Catarina

Kaya

Tegan

Ainsley

Jaycee

Briley

Aubrianna

Zena

Zara/Zahara
Ellie

Farrah

Macy

Rachelle

Tayley

Mabrey

?? all girl names thereUnique baby names, any good suggestions?
girls-

Adeline

Avery

Skylar

Tessa

Lydia

Noelle





boys-

Kade

Kai

Kellin

Alexavier

Jameson

Parker

Bennett

HarperUnique baby names, any good suggestions?
Congrats to you, first off! When I wanted a name for my son that didn't remind me of anyone I didn't like or considering possible nicknames, we were at a loss. Until I remembered all the studying I did on mythology. There are SO many possibilities, Roman, Greek, Celtic, Egyptian etc. My son born in 2002 we named 'Phoenix Alexander'-after the mythological bird that lights on fire and rises from it's ashes, symbolizing rebirth. This was before the Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix. Some people ask if its the city so I tell them the story. Most people love it. I don't care about that, what others think. I just love the name and the meaning behind it! Hope this helps! Good luck ~~Nicole
girl:

Skylee

Laiken or Laika

Rylin

Rya

Ambrie

Emberlynn

Everlynn

Payson

Kyree

Zayley



Boy:

Sterling

Kyson

Blane

Acen (Ace-n)

Ryler

Chett

Rance

Koden or Koda

Zaiden

Grady
baylor

rhianna

appel

marilyn

alessya

athena

atticus

jem

baylin

brigid

coralee

devonte

fable

ever

glimmer

harmony

indigo

jewel

makayla

isaac

quianna

river

skylar

.....:)
I LOVE unique names! :D



Girls:

Marilyn Scarlett.

Arianna Rose.

Amelia Rene茅.

Indica Violet.



Boy:

Lyndon James.

Sebastian George.

Evon Santiago.



Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment