Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Are Some Good, Unique Baby Names?

I want them to be unique, or at least have a unique spelling.



So far, I like Mikayla Katherine

and Juliette

and Amelie

and Lorena

and Charlotte



but I havent found any boy names.What Are Some Good, Unique Baby Names?
Arwen, Zane, Chance, Zander, Xavier for boy. Lucy, Elise, Carmen, Natalie, Antoinette for girl. Also, Cheri, Bella, and Rose(mary)!
Girl:

Lorraine

Vienna

Darcy

Arielle

Daniella

Jesalyn

Jenicah

Penelope

Faelyn

Adelyn

Kylie

Natalia

Serena

Honor

Sailer

Bridget

Kimber

Naomi

Phoebe

Verity



BOYS:

Dylan

Gabriel

Elliot

Carter

Blake

Dominic

Vince

Quinton

Seth

Deacon

Parker

Noah

Dexter

Liam

Beckett

Cruz

Chase

Levi

Camden

Isaac



=DWhat Are Some Good, Unique Baby Names?
Girls:

Alanna

Valerie

Anya

Brynn

Cassidy

Leandra



Boys:

Declan

Everett

Donovan

Rhett

BrodyWhat Are Some Good, Unique Baby Names?
I like Juliette, and Charlotte. My sister's name is Mikaela, and I don't really like the name for that reason....:)



%26lt;3Anabelle:)
Sorry, but they are not unique. That may sound rude, I'm sorry but there not. Katherine, Juliette, Amelie and Charlotte are all pretty classic, Lorena is sorta unusual. Mikayla would have been unheard of 20 years ago but it's getting quite common now.



Unique names are names like Caralynette, Mariesa, Norlene..... okay, there are ones less extreme, but after all unique means one-of-a-kind.



The names you have are lovely, I ecspecially like Juliette but I don't think they could be classed as unique.



Unique Boy names......

Carles, Bron, Pade, Emp.



Hope this helps! Again, sorry if I sounded rude!
I love them all. My favorite is Mikayla Katherine.



Suggestions:

Juliette Caitlynn

Juliette Angeline

Juliette Amiya

Amelie Kristine

Amelie Katerina

Amelie Johnna

Amelie Johana

Lorena Elle

Charlotte Jazmyne

Charlotte Jackeline

Charlotte Chandler

Mariam Keeley



Kean Andrew

Gerard Alton

Joseph Ian

Nicholas Lloyd

Sullivan Giovanni

Elijah Christopher
my favorite names(:

girls:

sarah charlotte

holly tyler

jordyn grace

haydenn or haylnn grace

delilah

boys:

jace caden

conner cole
lorinna

Kateyonna

Sirah

christionna

Lari

Larenzo

Lamilla

Ma'katela

Karry

sharona nikole

ramonda

johnethen

taylee

D'amon

Damian

Kyreeh

Kyana

No comments:

Post a Comment