Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are some cute/ unique baby names?

What are some of your favorite baby names?

Do you know any unique baby names?What are some cute/ unique baby names?
Girls:



Eden

Ivy

Marissa

Echo

Varity

Lyric

Harmony

Sadie

Ivory

Marina

Saylor

Athena

Genesis

Trinity

Twyla



Boys:



Lysander

Liam

Gideon

Andres

Trent

Callum



:)

xx
When I have a girl, if I ever do, I'd name her Kahlin, which is pronounced "Kay-Lynn"

It's an alternate spelling of Kaylynn, a Gaelic name meaning slender.



It's my favourite name ever :)

Boys

Everett, my teacher's grandson, a cute name.

Tristan.





Girls:

Armony (like harmony with no h, thats how the French pronounce harmony to begin with ;)

Evelyn

Eyela (said ay-la)

KieraWhat are some cute/ unique baby names?
I love these girls names:

Magdelan (Maggie)

Kathleen (Kathy)

Jacqueline (Jackie)

Eliza

Hyacinth

Wynona (Nonie)

Swell

Corrine



I love these boys names:

Douglas (Dougie)

Wesley (Wes)

Wyatt

Harvey

James

Charlie



Hope that helps! I'm not sure if any are that unique, but they are just a lis of my favorites! :)What are some cute/ unique baby names?
Here are some we considered....hope they help:



Girls -

Salem Kaine

Rellah Monroe

Ellery Sinclaire

Merritt Rome

Sora Masen

Aven Rook

Logan Marie

Sutton Claire

Ellis Paige





Boys -

Lincoln Reid

Foster Mathis

Saxon Ridge

Bishop Caine

Roman Bennett

Laken Reid

Lawson Gage

Ellis Bensen



= )
FOR GIRL Valeria, EVerleigh , Celesteh , Ever , Sundae , Winter , Breeze





FOR BOY Kellan , Jonas , Jame , Dashielle , Van ,
My 5 year old daughter's name is Audrie Paige and my son that is due is going to be named Eliezer Blake....so i guess you can say those are my favorite and they are cute....to me at least :)
Girls:

Charlotte Daniel

Claire Scott

Amelia Spencer

Shae Drew



Boys:

Collin Anthony

Ashton David

Devin James

Christofer Joe
i love unique names. i named my daughter Jordyn.

also like these



Bryson

Brennen

Oakley

Pipper

America
Caden, Cale, Carter



Peyton, Emerson, Addison
if its a guy i really like marcus xaver and the last name. if its a girl i like annabeth sophia and the last name.
shelby, vanessa,

peyton , colton , jake , lucas , seth

josh

jonah
Carissa

Calista







Josiah

Carver
Girl:

Maelee

Cara

Raquel

Amara

Boy:

Wyatt

Maverick

Darell

Clarence

No comments:

Post a Comment