Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What are some uncommon,diffirent,and unique baby names?

Hey i'm 4 months along and I just found out i'm having twins,2 girls. My fiancee wants the middle names to be Ruth and Marie after his grandmothers.What are some uncommon,diffirent,and unique baby names?
Her middle name should be Daleninar. It is an ancient iberian female name.
Xena Marie. i know its after that show but the character was a strong amazing female, right? also, on its own (apart from the show) its a pretty name. Ziva Ruth. if u watch NCIS- there goes another strong amazing female and the name on its own is unique and pretty, too. i really hoped i helped!What are some uncommon,diffirent,and unique baby names?
WOW! Congrats! My sister JUST had twin girls... she named them Riley And Abbigail. You don't really hear abbi much anymore. But marie and ruth are pretty. One of my friends just had a little girl as well and named her Addison! how pretty! My girls names are rebecca and kailee. Oh and question for you... my dr appt is today... they think I may be having twins bc of my HCG levels... how and when did you find out you were having twins?What are some uncommon,diffirent,and unique baby names?
Awww! Congratulations!



i would say either:

-Addison Marie

-Sanisha Marie

-Leila Ruth

-Nahla Marie

-Seraphina marie

-Taylor Ruth

-Ava Marie
I like Alexa-Belle Marie i think that's really cute!

And I also like Harper Ruth

Hope that helped! :]
Belinda, Maddison, Eponine (Les miserables) and i liked someone sugguestion of Ziva thats very pretty
Ruma and Marie, sound good.
Um...one of the zodiac signs? A planet? A season? A month, a day of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment